Saturday, April 10, 2010

MRWBBIII - GOD'S NEWEST SELF-APPOINTED WATCHMAN WITH A WATCHBLOG

I suppose I should feel honored that traffic to my WordPress blog called “True Faith Defender” is high enough to get periodic trolls who spam my blog postings with attacks on other Christians in order to get traffic to their Watchblog. The latest pest who has come in the name of the Lord is MRWBBIII (Yes that is the real name he uses and I have no clue why?).

This self-appointed Watchman of God it appears slanders anyone in the name of the Lord including Phil Johnson of “Grace to You”. He has not only spammed my blog with this trash postings advertizing for this blog called “MRWBBIII’s BLOG” on WordPress but other Christian blogs as well.

Beyond question, he is another Stephen Macasil want-to-be except Macasil at least came up with a better blog name like “Biblical Thought”. My impression is that “MRWBBIII” is as stupid has his name implies and his blog name of “MRWBBII’s BLOG” appears to confirm. He is beyond question yet another HSDN (Hyper-Spiritual Discernmentalist Nut) on the internet who Atheist will use as a poster boy as to why Christianity is the disease of the mentally ill. Satan welcomes the new defender of the Faith on the internet who advances the Devil’s agenda at the expense of the LORD’s agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment